Minitrix Märklin #12749 Dutch State Railway Powered RailCar Train, New in Box
This listing is for a Minitrix By Märklin N Gauge #12749. It is brand new, unused in the original box. Prototype: Dutch State Railways (NS) class mBk 381 + AB 383 + sBk 382. Model: Era V Rail Car Set. The unit has a new road number, headlights and red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel, a can motor with a flywheel drive. Two (2) axles are powered. There are two (2) traction tires. It has an NEM 651 Digital Socket so it is ready for the installation of your Digital Decoder (not included in the sale).
The cars are also ready for the installation of interior light kits (not included). Train length over the couplers 508 mm (20 inches). Thank you for your interest.
The item "Minitrix Märklin #12749 Dutch State Railway Powered RailCar Train, New in Box" is in sale since Saturday, December 18, 2021. This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Model Railroads & Trains\Railroads & Trains\Locomotives". The seller is "jims-hobby" and is located in Boxford, Massachusetts.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Assembly Status: Ready to Go/Pre-built
- Control System: Analog
- Grade: C-9 Factory New-Brand New
- Type: NS Class mBk 381 + AB 383 + sBk 382
- Rail System: 2-Rail-2-Conductor
- Year Manufactured: 2004
- MPN: #12749
- Gauge: N Gauge, 1:160 Scale
- Corporate Roadname: Dutch Railways
- Brand: Minitrix by Märklin
- State of Assembly: Ready to Go/Pre-built
- Power Supply: D.
- Modified Item: No
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Grading: New in Original Box